Effortlessly delectable simple eats can bring more sophistication to your dishes than you ever thought!
Today’s ingenuously scrumptious treats: Roasted Fennel and Brussels Sprouts
Incredibly easy to prepare yet so flavorful your tastebuds will experience a tremendous journey through zestful sweetness, savory tenderness, and fragrant spiciness! As if just the fact that these super easy to make divinity delights are simply delicious wasn’t enough to get you roasting; they are also exceptionally good for you! Both Fennel and Brussels Sprouts are high in Vitamin C, Fiber, Potassium, and Folate which are a winning combination of antioxidants for your inmune and cardiovascular systems. Taste + Health + Simple = No brainer!
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 bulbs of Fennel (adjust your amounts based on the number of peeps you’re feeding)
- 1 pack or bag of bussels sprouts
- 2-4 Tbs of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to Make the Magic Happen
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash your Brussels Sprouts and Fennel Bulbs
- Trim the end of Brussels Sprouts
- In a bowl sprinkle 1-2 tbs of olive oil (depending on your serving size) salt and pepper to taste on the brussels sprouts and coat them evenly
- Place the Sprouts on the baking sheet
- Cut the Fennel Bulbs lengthwise in half, and repeat to quarters, place on baking sheet and sprinkle with 1-2 tbs of olive oil (depending on serving size), salt and pepper to taste
- Bake 30-40 minutes until everyone is tender and happy
Serve with your favorite protein or enjoy these simply devine bites on their own.